Image Map

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fours Years of Wedding Bliss

4 years, 3 moves, 2 states, 5 duty stations, 4 squadrons, 2 fur babies, dream careers, homeowners, and now our first child. 


From St. Louis to Annapolis to Pensacola to Jacksonville. 




The last four years have been filled with many laughs, tears, challenges, learning opportunities, adventures, hugs, and love. Through it all, you've been right by my side. I'm so proud of this life and love we've built together, as well as the individuals we've encouraged each other to become. This lifestyle hasn't always been easy for me, but I thank you for showing me that "home" isn't a place, but instead, a person. You are home. Thank you for doing life with me and making me your wife and partner four years ago. You are the greatest risk I've ever taken.

June 11, 2011 was the start of the best days of my life. I'm so grateful for our past and even more hopeful for our future.

I Love You, Nicholas! Happy 4th Anniversary!!



4 comments: