Image Map

Friday, December 18, 2015

(I'm Still Here, I Promise)

Hello friends and family,

Clearly this blog has not been updated in while. The entire month of November I was flying solo here in Jacksonville, because Nick was attached to a Navy destroyer out in the ocean, flying around in his helo. Things were crazy to say the least. I didn't really have any down time, because I refuse to be on the computer while my son is awake. And when he wasn't, well I was catching up on sleep, showering, catching up with family and friends, or enjoying a glass of wine amidst the quiet and stillness. Blogging just wasn't a priority and I'm sorry.


I have so much to catch you all up on!
Such as....
Jaxon 6 AND 7 month update
Jaxon's first flight
Thanksgiving Trip home In STL
My birthday

Leah's Baby Shower
St. Nick Day
Decorating the tree and all other Christmas related events!!

And so much more!!!

I promise they will slowly but surely be making their way to this blog so be sure to check back! You can also sign up on the right hand side of the blog to receive an email whenever there is a new post.


But for now, I'll leave you with a picture of this handsome young fella!


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, a safe and Happy New Year, and a joyous & healthy 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment