Image Map

Monday, September 26, 2011

First Beach Trip

I love it here in Florida.  For many reasons.

But a main one.

I live here:
PICTURE
Navarre Beach

How can you NOT love this?  I live on the freaking beach!
No, my house isn't on the beach.  But it's a short drive to the beach.
I can come here every single day if I want to.

This is where I spent my Monday afternoon and evening.
Just playing in the water with my Husband.
Collecting seashells and sand dollars for our vase.
Sitting on the towel, enjoying the ocean breeze, the ocean smell, and our marriage.
Soaking up the mid-80 degree weather, getting a tan.
Watching as the sun slowly set.

Eventually, we had to leave.  We have responsibilities (a fur baby to feed) so we headed home.

But not before we stopped for one of our favorite things to do together....Sno Cones!!!!
Of course, we got our usual: Cotton Candy.
And they had His and Hers!  Pink and Blue!  And they tasted differently!

I can honestly say that this day as been my favorite day in Florida thus far.
I can't wait to come back!

I seriously love being in Florida!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment