Image Map

Friday, October 16, 2015

Jaxon's 5 Month Photos

Are you ready for an adorable photo dump?  It's always so hard for me to choose my favorites for his monthly update posts.  I feel bad for leaving out some photos.  Which led me to this post which is nothing but photos of my adorable son during our 5 month photo session.  
He now tries to get the sticker off his shirt so halfway through we put it on the chair.  I think that's where it will have to go for the remainder of the months.  
 He truly is such a happy baby all day long!

 Those hands..always in his mouth.


Since it's October and fall is officially upon us, I tried to get a pumpkin in there, but someone just wanted to eat it.


And in honor of this month's holiday, we took photos in (one of) his Halloween shirts.
He's so obsessed with this feet!
Oh, the faces this child makes!






5 comments:

  1. It is honestly ridiculous how ADORABLE he is! GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't get enough of his pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! I love his facial expressions... and he may look a smidge onery in some of them! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is really freaking adorable. But you know that, right?! His expressions are THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete