Image Map

Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloween from my three adorable children!!!


Sadly, Jaxon's first Halloween was spent in the comfort of our home.  I developed a very nasty cold and despite my best efforts and constant nursing to give him my antibodies, the poor guy caught it.



Instead, we hung out at home, taking our own photos, watching Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin episode, and coughing in unison.  Thankfully little man is still super happy (as you can see in the photos), eating well, and sleeping like normal.  Such a little champ!  Thank goodness.   I don't think I could handle feeling as badly as I did AND dealing with a super cranky, sick baby.  I still breaks my heart to hear his mucousy breathing and knowing I gave it to him, but his smile and laughs make me feel less badly about it.



Jaxon also put himself into this model pose.  So I went with it haha



Despite being sick, he still dressed in his costume and let me take some photos of him.  I walked right past all the cutesy costumes and went for FrankenBaby!!!!  (All the costumes were so large on him but we made do.)









Let me tell you, getting pictures of two dogs and a baby is not easy.  The dogs just wanted to sleep on the blanket, Jaxon just wanted to play with his dogs, and I just wanted one photo with Jaxon smiling and the dogs not looking so sad/sleepy/pissed.  Oh well.  I'd say we did pretty good for the fact that I didn't even have any treats to entice the dogs.  Just good ol' fashioned "stay" and "watch me" commands over and over and over.





I was disappointed that this is how we spent Jaxon's first Halloween, but I'm just happy he happily wore his costume, I got some great photos of him, and that despite being sick, he was still a very happy boy all day.  He makes being his mama so easy.





6 comments:

  1. Jaxon's model pose is too cute! And FrankenBaby! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute frankenbaby!! Stinks to have a cough but as long as you guys got to celebrate somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness! The smiles and the giggles. It is so hard to get puppies and babies to stay still, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jaxon AND you... everyone is getting sick lately - it sux! :(
    The Frankenstein costume kills me! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, your pictures turned out so great! I'm glad Annabelle isn't the only baby with so many Halloween outfits, haha

    ReplyDelete