Image Map

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Our Son Has Watched Too Much 'The Walking Dead'

'The Walking Dead' is one of Nicholas and my favorite shows.  I'm not normally into that sort of thing but for some reason, when Season 1 was on Episode 3, someone told me how much they loved the show even though they aren't into zombies.  I decided to give it a try.  Season 1, Episode 1 and I was hooked.  After I watched the entire season (which was only 6 episodes), I convinced Nick to watch it.  I rewatched it with him and we've been obsessed ever since.  (We're also now loving 'Fear The Walking Dead').

They say children are sponges and they mimick what they see.  Well maybe Jaxon has seen too much 'The Walking Dead' because he's obsessed with trying to eat our faces and even more obsessed with trying to eat Vino.  She just has to walk by him and he reaches out for her, mouth open wide.

While taking their Halloween photos, (two different days) he was at it again.  He tried for Yadi but he much more prefers Vino.




I guess maybe we should have dressed him as zombie for Halloween.  It would have been much more fitting for these little photo sessions.


{NOTE:  We do not actually let our child watch this television show.  He has never seen it so please don't go all sanctimommy on me.}



5 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I'm not a fan of the walking dead - I watch it with the family as sunday is family night however you could 20 question me and I won't be able to answer, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome!! What a cute and funny little man!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Too funny! We love The Walking Dead too... but every time we watch an episode, we're like, "why do we watch this?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha your dogs are such good sports! Love these.

    ReplyDelete