Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Gingerbread Village

I don't know about you but I love building gingerbread houses. But only when going the lazy route.  I don't bake my own pieces.  Seriously, does anyone do that???  I go the store bought route.  Last year, we bought a kit to make one giant house.  This year, we changed things up and built a mini gingerbread village!  And as promised, I did not eat the gingerbread pieces beforehand (Although I did sneak some candy but I don't think Nick noticed.)


But you better believe as soon as we were finished, I devoured some of those adorable, tasty houses.  There's no point in letting them sit on the island, attracting ants, getting hard, and going to waste while we travel home for the holidays. I paid money for these things and I want not only the fun of building them out of it, but also the deliciousness out of it!


And as always, no task can be completed in this house without a pathetic looking dog.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahah... I definitely would've ate more than I made... you deserve credit for at least waiting until they were done! :)

    ReplyDelete