Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First Family Photo!


If you know me, are friends with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or follow this blog, then you'll know I'm obsessed with photos.  I love to document everything.  I'm also pretty obsessed with my husband and dogs, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I take a crap ton (official measurement) of photos of them.

So I'm sure when I tell you that we haven't had a family photo taken, you would call me a liar face.
But it's true.  Since we got our little Vino in September 2011, we have not had a photo taken of the four of us.  Sure, we've a few random (and awful) photos snapped on Christmas morning, but I'm talking a real, posed, looking decent "Let's take a family photo" photo.

So when my sister came to visit, I decided this would be a good opportunity.  After a day out and about, right before they hit the road to head back to Alabama (the car was packed and her pups and fiance were already in the car waiting), I asked her if she'd snap a few quick photos.  And I mean quick.  This was all done in about 2 minutes times.  I'd say it was pretty successful for it being so quick (and let me add, I set the camera up on manual mode.  Sure, they aren't perfect but I messed with all my gadgets, didn't cheat with a flash, and produced some pretty decent photos!!!)  So thanks, Little Leah for taking these!

We also realized we didn't ever get a photo of us taken in front of our house when we closed back in October.  Here we are, five months after being first time homeowners, taking a of my adorable little family in front of our first ever gorgeous home!




And because I love bloopers, here are two.  Some ask how we get such great photos of the dogs.  Lots of calling their names, "watch me",  and "stay".  We usually end up with more outtakes than good photos, but this time, we only ended up with two duds and about 10 decent photos!


12 comments:

  1. I think you found your christmas card photo a few months early! I saw this on instagram, its a cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... your doggies!!! I love your outfit too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all turned out great. Also: give me your legs. K, thanks, byeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I'm loving that teal and yellow color combo. Also, I second Amanda. I wish my legs looked as awesome as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! and your house is gorgeous :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love documenting in photos too! Unfortunately, that usually means I have over 1500 in my iphone alone! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!

    Also. I would like your legs. And your tan. Thanks. And i love your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos came out great. Love the house! This makes me miss my tan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww these are so so good! I love the bright colors yall are wearing too!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such great family photos!! I am the crazy cat lady who does this with her kitty too, ha! My hubby holds the dog while I try to corral the cat, ha!

    Happy Friday, pretty lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What area are you guys in? I too am obsessed with photos! Yours turned out great! Love your outfit!
    xo, Sarah @movingeastonwest

    ReplyDelete