Image Map

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy 30th Birthday, Nicholas!

Today, my dear sweet husband turns 30 years old.

When I was younger, I always thought 30 seemed so old; bags under your eyes, wrinkles galore, fat hanging all over, and gray hairs becoming more visible.

Nicholas has proven this wrong as he's wrinkle, gray hair, fat, and bag free. And still sexy as hell! I'm proud to be your wife.


Aside from his dashing good looks (especially in uniform), he's kind, dedicated, intelligent, logical, passionate, generous, and loving. He's my best friend and love of my life.





There are not words to describe the love I have for him. In just three short months, my husband becomes a father, and I cannot wait to witness him with our son. I'm not sure how my heart can handle it but I'm anxious to see!






Happy 30th Birthday, Nicholas!!!







8 comments: