Image Map

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Blessed and Overjoyed is an Understatement


In 2006, at the age of 21, I was diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive cancer. Due to the intensity of my treatment regiment, I was told there was a 50% chance I would be infertile or have difficulties trying to conceive. Hearing this news upset me almost as much as hearing that I had cancer.
After nine years of hoping and praying, Nicholas and I are overjoyed to announce that God has given us the honor of becoming parents and has blessed us with our own little miracle. 




More pictures to come soon because you know my photo obsessed self couldn't decide on just one.  And obviously we had to include the pups in some way ;)


16 comments:

  1. I just freaked out all over your snapchat!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHH!! I'm so excited for you guys that I keep getting goosebumps whenever I think about it!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, happy dance!! Do you already know what you're having (not sure how far along you are) bc those little shoes look like little guy shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! So excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYYY!!! I am so happy for you two... you will be such wonderful parents!

    And hey... now your life will be fulfilling ;) wink wink just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!! so happy to hear this news :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post to follow up with your last! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to both of you!!! And I LOVE the announcement photos!! XX

    ReplyDelete