Image Map

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Flying Vizsla


About a week ago, I was standing in the bedroom with Yadi when all of a sudden I saw this flash of red go by the window.  Obviously I know it's my gorgeous ginger pup, but I had no idea what she had just done.  I look outside and as always, she's standing there in the window, wagging her tail, staring in at us.  I just figured she had run by, really close to the window, and continued doing what I was doing.

I then left the bedroom, walked into the kitchen and saw Vino standing at the patio door watching me.  I grabbed something from the living room and headed back into the bedroom.  As I was walking into the bedroom, I saw what I had originally seen before....a flying Vizsla.

For some reason, even though Vino can stand on the ground and see perfectly into our bedroom, she now feels the need to leap off the patio and fly by the window to look inside.
This wasn't just a random thing either.  She now does this every single time she knows we're in the bedroom....repeatedly.  It's seriously the funniest thing ever.  So of course I had to video it!  I even included two slow motion clips at the end.
(and yes, the video is missing sound from most it.  I removed it because Yadi is obnoxiously whining and freaking out.  She knows Vino is doing this because she wants inside, so Yadi freaks out thinking Vino is stuck outside and for some reason, this makes Yadi very distressed.)
(Click the bottom right hand square on the video to enlarge it.)




I guess Vino really wants to take after her pilot daddy.  This is her version of a "fly by".



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment